From: Gene
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2018 8:35 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Email clients for windows 7 32 bits, anny recommendation?

Is this the ribbon or menu version?  If someone wants the older menu version, it is important that they not install the ribbon version.  You can't just uninstall it and then install the menu version later.  I believe you have to remove one or more entries from the registry first.  So unless you know what version you are downloading and which one you want, don't install a version without knowing.

Sent: Friday, March 09, 2018 1:37 AM

Hello everyone!
I would use Windows Live Mail when I was using Windows 7, so I can help you. Click here to download this installation package.

Cheers,
Florian

Avast logo