Re: Anti Virus Program

Nimer Jaber

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 9:32 AM Antony Stone <antony.stone@...> wrote:
Hm, have you got any references for those comments "many tech experts now
suggest that anti-virus programs should not be used" and "using other security
software actually could leave your machine more vulnerable"?

That sounds interesting and quite significant - I'd like to read more
background about such opinions.

Thanks,

Antony.

--
Anyone that's normal doesn't really achieve much.

 - Mark Blair, Australian rocket engineer

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

My mission is to bring love and peace to everyone around me with all tools available to me.
My core values are integrity, innovation, loyalty, excellence, and 100% personal responsibility.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (218-606-0475) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!