From: "Nimer Jaber" <nimerjaber1@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2018 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Anti Virus Program

Hello,

Many tech experts now suggest that anti-virus programs should not be used,
that Windows Security is good enough for most users, and that using other
security software actually could leave your machine more vulnerable to
attack. this is for home users, not for enterprise users, but for the
average home user, the built-in security software is good enough, along
with a router firewall and the one built into the OS, and proper surfing
habbits such as not clicking on links and opening attachments in e-mails
you do not know and trust. I don't know if I am ready to adopt this advice
yet, but this is what many tech experts are recommending now.

As for me, I recommend Sophos. Sophos is focused on the enterprise market,
and they have a very robust home version at this time that is nearly fully
accessible from their web interface. it is a program i recommend highly. It
has also been rated pretty highly by independent lab testing methodologies.

Thanks.

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 9:18 AM Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io

Actually, I was being sarcastic about the only way to stop getting
infected.
A never used machine is very safe indeed.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-