Re: Email clients for windows 7 32 bits, anny recommendation?

Fernando Apan

Hi all.

First, thanks for all your responces.

What actually happens with my gmail account and thunderbird in my 32 bit machine, is that I can not even sign in to my account. When I compleet the whole proces of configuring my account, it redirect me to the gmail page where I should sign in and authorise thunderbird as my Email client, but when I heat enter in the website where it says continue button, nothing happens. The website says something like: give your gmail credentials and sign in to your gmail account to authorise thunderbird.

On the other hand, when I read my gmail imbox from my iPhone I get a message that says something like: revew this sign in that was locked for your own safety. So, what I asume is that gMaile is not letting thunderbird to acces my account, don't know why, because as I sayd, in my windows 7 64 machine is still possible.

What are your suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Fernando Apan.

El 09/03/2018 a las 03:13 p.m., Gene escribió:

You can find the version with alt h, then type a.  If the version automatically updates, it is, presumably the latest one.  If you don't have it set to automatically update, then it could be an old version.

But I don't know why the program doesn't connect.  What happens when you try to send and receive messages?  Do you get error messages?  What do they say?  If the program works on one machine, it should work on the other machine.  there may be something wrong with your installation or there may be some other problem.  You could try other programs but it might first be best to try to see if we can solve the problems you are having with this program.  I'm not sure how to go about that.  Those with the program may have suggestions.

Sent: Friday, March 09, 2018 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Email clients for windows 7 32 bits, anny recommendation?

Hello Gene! Sincerely, I don't remember what version is. I haven't used this client for a long time.