Re: link for the older version of NVDA

Antony Stone

Or, more generically, to download release number N (where N is between 1 and
4) from year YYYY (where YYYY is 2016, 2017, 2018 etc), the download link is:

https://www.nvaccess.org/download/nvda/releases/YYYY.N/nvda_YYYY.N.exe

Simply substitute the year and release number you want into the above URL and
you can download any version from 2013.1 onwards.

There might be a way of getting versions earlier than that, but I'm not sure.

I hope that might help,

Antony.

On Saturday 10 March 2018 at 00:52:34, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

For the person who wanted an older version of NVDA the link is
https://www.nvaccess.org/download/

Look for the heading that says "download NVDA version 2017.3.

I hope this is what the person is looking for.

Rosemarie
--
What makes you think I know what I'm talking about?
I just have more O'Reilly books than most people.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.