Re: Didtation Bridge is now available for all

richard kurlander <r.kurlander@...>

do you have to use a mike with dictation bridge when you are using a pc?At 02:07 PM 3/8/2018, you wrote:

I can't help you, express yoru interest, be stirn wiht them, call hr if you need to. The more of us that apply that will be good. I passed the tests with flying colors by the way. It was too easy. I hope this will work with what ever system they use.

Take care and be blessed.

On Mar 8, 2018, at 10:33 AM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@... > wrote:

Hello we have one in tucson

can you please keep me posted?

I am thinking about applying
please email me off list.
Hank

On 3/8/2018 10:32 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
They are using dragon and other softwares but dragon choaks on all of their systems when it comes to reading back   what was spoken. Basically  I need to hear as I talk what was spoken and I have 5 seconds to edit any istakes out  and send it to the deaf person. Look up captioncall.com I think I spelled that right. I am trying to contac their hr department for a follow up as I passed the tests but those are the issues they are runnig into. It's ben a month by the way since I passed the tests. I shoudl be in training by now, I think?

Take care

On Mar 8, 2018, at 6:27 AM, Pranav Lal <pranav.lal@...> wrote:

Sarah,

DictationBridge is released. What program do you need to use with speech-recognition?

Pranav