From: "Fernando Apan" <ferapan@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2018 10:44 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Email clients for windows 7 32 bits, anny recommendation?

Hi all.

First, thanks for all your responces.

What actually happens with my gmail account and thunderbird in my 32 bit
machine, is that I can not even sign in to my account. When I compleet
the whole proces of configuring my account, it redirect me to the gmail
page where I should sign in and authorise thunderbird as my Email
client, but when I heat enter in the website where it says continue
button, nothing happens. The website says something like: give your
gmail credentials and sign in to your gmail account to authorise
thunderbird.

On the other hand, when I read my gmail imbox from my iPhone I get a
message that says something like: revew this sign in that was locked for
your own safety. So, what I asume is that gMaile is not letting
thunderbird to acces my account, don't know why, because as I sayd, in
my windows 7 64 machine is still possible.

What are your suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Fernando Apan.

El 09/03/2018 a las 03:13 p.m., Gene escribió:

You can find the version with alt h, then type a. If the version
automatically updates, it is, presumably the latest one. If you don't
have it set to automatically update, then it could be an old version.
But I don't know why the program doesn't connect. What happens when
you try to send and receive messages? Do you get error messages?
What do they say? If the program works on one machine, it should work
on the other machine. there may be something wrong with your
installation or there may be some other problem. You could try other
programs but it might first be best to try to see if we can solve the
problems you are having with this program. I'm not sure how to go
about that. Those with the program may have suggestions.