Re: Alternatives to wordpress.com?

I'm surprised none of the screen reader peeps got into this market too. Not even add ons and stuff. Because, even blogs are almost a requirement now, at least working with some companies. Many use wordpress.org. As to the poster saying this was off topic? I thought the NVDA question was implied. Just LOL! I will login to the web archives and reply to the hoster person directly. I've tried weebly and wix with NVDA and squarespace too. None of them work well because every site has unlabeled buttons and even frames that NVDA says has nothing in them, when there is visually. This wix and otherwise's fault for not making their back end accessible. To date, Droopal, wordpress... both dot org and dot com, and dreamwith are the only ones who make their back ends accessible. Oh. Blogger too, but blogger has not had an update in years.