Re: Alternatives to wordpress.com?

Edited

I use Wordpress.com and it's very accessible, at least if you do all your admin work on the standard Wordpress dashboard by adding /wp-admin to the end of your blog's domain.
Before, I use a service called BlogBaker, then moved to Blogger, before finally settling with Wordpress.com (my current account was from like 2010 and has been left unused until I revived it in mid 2013).
From my experience, the new Wordpress.com interface is not fully accessible, for instance Jaws and I believe NVDA won't announce when the post has been published.
In terms of alternatives, I don't really know as I've settled with Wordpress.com and have no plans to change.