Re: Email clients for windows 7 32 bits, anny recommendation?

Gene

I don't know which link you are referring to.  The link I sent is to a full version, not a stub.  The program hasn't been available from Microsoft for some time.  Also, if all they have is a stub, they should take the opportunity to download the full version from the link I or someone else provides and back it up.  You may need the full installer at some point if the program needs to be reinstalled.

Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2018 3:33 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Email clients for windows 7 32 bits, anny recommendation?

Well if it means anything to anyone, and without installing it we get the
below details. However bit worried about the web suffix as this implies it
may well be a stub loader and the data is no longer on line. If I had a look
around I might find an old version on an xp machine though.
Name: wlunpacker.exe
Size: 65 896
Modified: 2010-05-11 11:21:28
Attributes: A
Method: LZX:21
Block: 0
----------------------------
Size: 65 896
Packed Size: 0
Folders: 0
Files: 1
----------------------------
Type: Cab
Warnings: There are some data after the end of the payload data
Physical Size: 33 907
Tail Size: 5 976
Method: LZX:21
Blocks: 1
Volumes: 1
Volume Index: 0
ID: 0
----
Type: PE
Physical Size: 1 290 088
CPU: x86
Characteristics: Executable 32-bit
Created: 2012-03-09 02:14:00
Headers Size: 1 024
Checksum: 1353773
Name: wlsres.dll.mui
Image Size: 1314816
Section Alignment: 4096
File Alignment: 512
Code Size: 945152
Initialized Data Size: 337920
Uninitialized Data Size: 0
Linker Version: 9.0
OS Version: 6.0
Image Version: 6.0
Subsystem Version: 6.0
Subsystem: Windows GUI
DLL Characteristics: Relocated NX-Compatible TerminalServerAware
Stack Reserve: 262144
Stack Commit: 8192
Heap Reserve: 1048576
Heap Commit: 4096
Image Base: 4194304
Comment: FileVersion: 15.4.3555.308
FileVersion: 15.4.3555.0308
ProductVersion: 15.4.3555.308
ProductVersion: 15.4.3555.0308
CompanyName: Microsoft Corporation
FileDescription: Windows Live Installer
InternalName: wlsres
LegalCopyright: © Microsoft Corporation. Toate drepturile rezervate.
OriginalFilename: wlsres.dll.mui
ProductName: Windows Live

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.