Re: Basic Training for NVDA

Quentin Christensen

Hi Lindy,

I replied to the other thread on this topic and I'm glad you got the
docx file working. I did want to quickly ask - which instructions did
you have trouble with? If it's the instructions for the VR Stream I
can't help, but if it's something in the book or it's associated
documentation I can definitely look into it.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
22 Point

Web: http://www.22point.com.au
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/22Point
Twitter: https://twitter.com/22PointApps

Check out our first app, RapiTap! - Tap targets fast & avoid decoys:
Adrenaline pumping, Challenging, Accessible!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.twentytwopoint.rapitap
Free trial: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.twentytwopoint.rapitapfree

On 4 May 2016 at 17:57, Lindy <lulu58@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
Hi list

After a lot of failed attempts, copying the .doc file to $VRtext folder
seems to have worked. It seems that the instructions that are in the manual
may need to be revised.

Cheers

Lindy