From: "Governor staten" <govsta@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2018 6:54 AM
Subject: [nvda] espeak and pronunciation of some words

I'll try to describe this as best I can. Take the word "content". The stress in this word is wrong, or, very much off. This is the case with other words too. Nazarene should sound like Nazareen. I'm sure there are other words like this I, and others, could think of.

Any word with the letter "o" is likely to have the stress wrong. Monster is another example. This could just be me. Does anyone else hear what I'm hearing?