It shouldn't be encrypted but I'll double check.  I didn't intend for it to be encrypted at any rate!

Regards

Quentin.

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 1:16 PM, Lindy <lulu58@...> wrote:
Hi Quentin
It was specifically the epub file of the training manual. This was encrypted according to the NVDA announcement when I cursored to it. I could do nothing with it.
Kind regards
Lindy

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2016 10:20 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Basic Training for NVDA

Hi Lindy,

I replied to the other thread on this topic and I'm glad you got the docx file working.  I did want to quickly ask - which instructions did you have trouble with?  If it's the instructions for the VR Stream I can't help, but if it's something in the book or it's associated documentation I can definitely look into it.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
22 Point

Web: http://www.22point.com.au
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/22Point
Twitter: https://twitter.com/22PointApps

Check out our first app, RapiTap! - Tap targets fast & avoid decoys:
Adrenaline pumping, Challenging, Accessible!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.twentytwopoint.rapitap
Free trial: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.twentytwopoint.rapitapfree

--
Quentin Christensen