Von: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Dejan
Ristic
Gesendet: Sonntag, 11. März 2018 20:01
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [nvda] espeak and pronunciation of some words

Let me remind you of the word for, which, if followed by another word, seems
to sound like fur.

For example: for the time being.

It is very interesting to here it pronounced quite correctly when it is
a stand alone word, as is the case in the first line of my message.

On 11/03/2018 07:54, Governor staten wrote:
I'll try to describe this as best I can. Take the word "content". The
stress in this word is wrong, or, very much off. This is the case with
other words too. Nazarene should sound like Nazareen. I'm sure there
are other words like this I, and others, could think of.

Any word with the letter "o" is likely to have the stress wrong.
Monster is another example. This could just be me. Does anyone else
hear what I'm hearing?

.