Re: need a free and accessible file converter which can convert wma or webm files to mp3

Shweta Mishra

thank you everybody!
I'll explore all this!

hmmm if you go to codecguide.com and get the klite codec pack then it
should work.
it will have some adds but you can uncheck them.
also get vlc codecguide has this to.

On 5/05/2016 5:23 p.m., Shweta Mishra wrote:
OK,
actually, I'm looking for converter because, I'm facing problem in
playing webm and wma files.
my nokia c5 phone also doesn't support these formats.

Recording programs are inefficient converters. If you are converting a
compressed format to another format, you first have to wait while the
file
is uncompressed and loaded in the player. That is wasted time. File
Converters don’t load an entire file before beginning to convert.

Also, using a large and complex recording program to do conversions is
overkill. It's like using Microsoft Word to write a two line note to
yourself.

Gene