Re: Please Clarify NVDA 2018?

Gene

The latest versions don't support XP.  They work with Windows 7 and higher.  I don't know about Vista.  If you are using XP, you have to use the last version that supports XP if you want the latest version you can use.  That is, I believe, version 17.4.

Sent: Monday, March 12, 2018 9:47 AM
Subject: [nvda] Please Clarify NVDA 2018?

Hello Group members,

Two questions which "should" be simple enough to answer.

- Does NVDA 2018 only work with computers and devices compatible with
Windows Ten?

- If NVDA works only with newer windows versions, is there an online
resource that will distribute Windows Ten or other said product, and
help install at a reduced cost to blind users?

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem@...