From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
Sent: 04/05/2016 15:07:08
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA GENERAL,
If your keyboard contains a numpad, the desktop layout will work if the keyboard can be used in that way.  The purpose of the laptop layout is for use on keyboards without numpads.  If short cut commands don't work on your keyboard using the numpad, your keyboard may not be compatible for thatkind of use.  I have heard of instances where wireless keyboards can't be used in this way.  You can try the laptop layout and see if those commands will work if you wish.  If they don't, you may want to ask here about wireless keyboards people use and know are compatible using whatever keyboard choice you set in NVDA.

gene