NVDA Con

Hi,

First, I would like to say thank you very much to everyone who helped organize the NVDA Con 2016. Though I was unable to participate in all sessions due to classes and other matters, I still enjoy participating nonetheless, in all sessions that I was able to participate in. NVDA Con, in my opinion, is not just a chance for NVDA users and developers to meet, but it is also an opportunity to get to know each other amongst NVDA users from around the world.

To be honest, right after the conference, or rather during the conference, I have an idea in mind. If NVDA Con International was able to be successfully organized, I should be able to try to organize a NVDA Con Thailand, or even better, NVDA Con Asean. But I'll most likely start with NVDA Con Thailand.

The first step, of course, is to conduct a feasibility study, mainly finding out how many NVDA users are there in Thailand. If the study reveals that there are enough NVDA users in Thailand to make a NVDA Con worthwhile, then comes the big part, planning and organizing the conference itself. As it is mainly for Thailand, there is a choice between physical venues and Teamtalk, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Perhaps even a NVDA workshop for Thais who are not familiar with NVDA is possible as one of the programs in the conference, if a feasibility study reveals that it is worthwhile organizing.