Re: using WhatsApp with latest version of NVDA

there is a notice on there page that the add on will be no longer developed

On 3/12/2018 5:54 PM, Aravind R wrote:
use f123 add on for google chrome. you can navigate each conversation as heading

On 3/13/18, Governor staten <govsta@gmail.com> wrote:
This app needs some accessibility love, I'd say. All you hear is
"section" when you tab over anything.

On 3/12/2018 8:33 PM, Jessica D wrote:
              Hi,

I used the QR code presented on the screen, and made the page
full-screen for easier visibility.

Thanks,

Jessica

Windows 10