Re: Other tool for solving the Verification Image

Robert Mendoza

Yes, the audio sometimes hardly to understand.

Robert Mendoza

On 3/13/2018 4:51 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I'm assuming there is not usable audio version on the site you want to use.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Mendoza" <lowvisiontek@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2018 11:55 PM
Subject: [nvda] Other tool for solving the Verification Image

I know this has been posted before but could not retrieve the email about the extension or addons for Firefox that is similar with webvism. I appreciate if you could share it again here some alternative option that I could use with on the Firefox ESR to solve the capture or verification image.

--
Robert Mendoza