Re: Other tool for solving the Verification Image

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

Capcha be gone works very well

Sent from my Android phone using Aqua Mail

On March 13, 2018 6:07:27 AM "Simone Dal Maso" <simone.dalmaso@...> wrote:

Ok,
you can try Rumola
http://skipinput.com/

or Captcha Be Gone:
https://captchabegone.com/

not free, but work very well.

Il 13/03/2018 10:57, Robert Mendoza ha scritto:

I tried it but no luck. However, someone here mentioned before the other
tool they used I forgot the name of it and lost of my thread in my archive.

Robert Mendoza

On 3/13/2018 5:50 PM, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:

Have you tried webbissum on the Firefox esr?

As far as i know it should still work

Unless things have changed since the last time i used it