Re: Other tool for solving the Verification Image

P. Otter

hello there and is it known if rumola will work on the newest version of firefox?
what i've seen a few weeks ago, it don't work with firefox 58 and above.
is that correct or is there a new add-on written for firefox?
cheers
paul otter

Op 13-3-2018 om 13:04 schreef Chris via Groups.Io:

Rumola is one i use to use with reliable captcha solving

But there is a cost, around a couple of dollars or so depending on how much you use it

They do give some free credit to try it first before you buy,

So try it for free first before you buy any credit