Re: using WhatsApp with latest version of NVDA

Angela Delicata

How I wish it would be done: please, think of it.

WhatsApp Web is not so accessible, though it can be used, but the hardest thing is to focus on the code to be scanned.

Thank you.

God bless you all devs of NVDA.

Angela from Italy

Il 13/03/2018 12:38, Jessica D ha scritto:
Hi

I'd be curious to know if anyone could try to create an addon for whatsapp?
It'd be great, if it worked with NVDA.

Thanks,
Jessica
On Mar 13, 2018, at 4:53 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Whats app, not whats up, though I'm tempted to say, whats up with whats app!
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-