Re: Other tool for solving the Verification Image

capcha be gone possibly?

On 3/13/2018 2:57 AM, Robert Mendoza wrote:

I tried it but no luck. However, someone here mentioned before the other tool they used I forgot the name of it and lost of my thread in my archive.

Robert Mendoza
On 3/13/2018 5:50 PM, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:

Have you tried webbissum on the Firefox esr?

As far as i know it should still work

Unless things have changed since the last time i used it