Re: Blown away by the NVDA/MS Word tutorial!

Tony Ballou

Hi,

Absolutely!  There must haves for anyone who is in the teaching game or
had a career in it at some point. And even if you're not, they are more
than worth the investment.

Tony

On 2/6/2018 12:35 PM, Ann Byrne wrote:
As a computer instructor, I have spent years looking for the best
tutorial for MS Word.  Hoping to get Ms certification in Word, I have
spent years looking for the best  tutorial in MS Word.  Recently I
purchased from the  NVDA store the Word tutorial.  It cost $23.  I
have paid up to $100 for other instruction books.

this one is by far the best.  It includes operations I had wondered
about, and some I had never heard of.  I discovered little pieces of
information I had always wondered about--like what is mirroring in the
print dialog--and how to accomplish tasks I hadn't even thought
about.  The language is terse and to the point, leaving me sometimes
to wish for a little hand holding; but reviewing the instructions
always produces enough information to make my way through to success.
I am totally blown away by the excellence and the incluusiveness of
this document.

Cudos!  Awesome!  Wow!

Ann

p.s.  My favorite program of all times is Excel.  I am on my way to
the store for the Excel tutorial.  It should be a total blast!