I use Webvisum with a portable esr of version 52. Perfect. Free, and reliable.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 13/03/2018 13:04, Chris via Groups.Io ha scritto:

Rumola is one i use to use with reliable captcha solving

But there is a cost, around a couple of dollars or so depending on how much you use it

They do give some free credit to try it first before you buy,

So try it for free first before you buy any credit

*From: *Robert Mendoza <mailto:lowvisiontek@gmail.com>
*Sent: *13 March 2018 09:57
*To: *nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject: *Re: [nvda] Other tool for solving the Verification Image

I tried it but no luck. However, someone here mentioned before the other tool they used I forgot the name of it and lost of my thread in my archive.

Robert Mendoza

On 3/13/2018 5:50 PM, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:

Have you tried webbissum on the Firefox esr?

As far as i know it should still work

Unless things have changed since the last time i used it