Re: say copy selected text

Kevin Cussick

the addon is still on the sight, under development addons.

On 13/03/2018 22:18, Ian Blackburn wrote:
Sometimes addons are removed because they pose a security risk or coding issues or compatibility allsorts of reasons
On 14 Mar 2018, at 4:06 am, Tony Ballou <cyberpro224@outlook.com <mailto:cyberpro224@outlook.com>> wrote:
Hi,
There's an add on called clip speak, that will do this.  I don't think its on the add ons website anymore though.  I think because It works with windows 10 without a hitch that it should be; and I can drop box it too you if you like.
Tony
On 2/3/2018 1:38 PM, Kevin wrote:

How can I set NVDA to say copy selected text to the clip board and other like commands when I copy, cut or paste!

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee