Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 11:44 PM
Subject: [nvda] constant refreshing of www.cordcuttersnews.com

Hello guys. I go to this site daily to see the latest in cord cutting
and related stories. I couldn't say when this started, but, the site now
keeps refreshing or downloading something in the background. I can hear
status updates through NVDA beeping. When things refresh, I cannot hold
my place on the site.

This is probably easy to fix, but, I"m not sure how at the moment. I'm
using Firefox 59. It was doing this on Firefox 58 as well. I haven't yet
tried with Edge, Chrome or anything else. When I do, I will report back.
Any help with this is appreciated, and thanks to all in advance.