Re: constant refreshing of www.cordcuttersnews.com

hi.
thanks so much for reporting this issue!
i have this problem even using firefox 51 or 52 and previous one!
i joined in quora website to answer questions about islam.
yesterday, i spent more than ten hours on that site.
when i opened the site, it had near 3000 characters,
after many hours, the characters increased to 89000 characters and
after ten hours, firefox became unresponsive!
after ten minutes, nvda becomes very slow, even reports line and words
after some seconds and when increasing using of ram and cpu, because
of redirect or refresh of page, it even announces after 20 seconds!
previously, i deactivated javascript and could signIn my account and
answer questions.
but in these month, even signIn, following questions and answering
them are all impossible without enabling javascript!
i asked someone to test for me and replied: we can use quora website
without javascript!
i removed my firefox completely and reinstalled again, but the problem persists!
can someone please help me in this regard?
with this problem, using quora is extremely difficult with nvda.
thanks for any help and God bless you all!

Having come across similar situations, I’m thinking it’s got to be part of a
site that’s constantly refreshing. Specifically, if an element is set as
“live” such as video players, you’ll hear progress beeps.

Cheers,

Joseph