Re: Other tool for solving the Verification Image

Actually most sites use something preecapture or freecapture, and thats by google.

99..99999% of the time its accessible to the point it works most of the time.

The only time thats a problem is if a site used the older garbeled audio, or simply has no audio alternitive at all.

On 14/03/2018 5:20 a.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
witch is probably why they  no longer are worth sites using if they can be cracked.
Bloody waste of everyone's time.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Simone Dal Maso" <simone.dalmaso@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Other tool for solving the Verification Image

Ok,
you can try Rumola
http://skipinput.com/

or Captcha Be Gone:
https://captchabegone.com/

not free, but work very well.

Il 13/03/2018 10:57, Robert Mendoza ha scritto:
I tried it but no luck. However, someone here mentioned before the other tool they used I forgot the name of it and lost of my thread in my archive.

Robert Mendoza

On 3/13/2018 5:50 PM, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:

Have you tried webbissum on the Firefox esr?

As far as i know it should still work

Unless things have changed since the last time i used it