Ms will be releasing Windows 10 free soon

Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>

Hi.  I came across this very interesting vedio on YOUTUBe.  Just as Apple and Google have made their operating systems free on their devices, so does Microsoft intend to do the same, though it was relatively slow to catch up with it's two rivals.  Of course, Google and Apple profit by other means, so will Microsoft.  Also, From this video, Windows will soon concentrate on a feature known as Virtual reality.  How far it will affect Accessibility, I leave you to judge for yourselves.  Here is the video link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk8ttvw8-ng

Cheers!