Re: Adware / Malware removers that are accessible with NVDA

Jiří Fenz <jirifenz@...>

Hello,

which windows version do you use?

For windows lower than 10 is veri goot solution Combofix.

Also JRT (junkware removal tool) is veri good.

Both works in console, so no problems.

Btw - when talking about Console.

If somebody using console applications, nice alternative with more power and effective interface is Color Console.

Program site: https://www.softwareok.com/?seite=Freeware/ColorConsole

But don't use it with mallware removal tools - it probably closes it.

Cheers

Jiri Fenz

Dne 15.03.2018 v 10:10 Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io napsal(a):

This screen is it simply a page being used as a home page? Have you done the obvious and looked at the settings?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-