Re: Help: NVDA does not recognize objects anymore

you provided all necessary informations about your operating system
and screen reader except the version of your firefox!

On 3/15/18, Michel Such <michel.such@free.fr> wrote:
Hi all,

I encounter a very strange problem on a machine where all used to work
fine.

It runs Windows 10 latest update and NVDA 2018.1.

In Mozilla apps, (thunderbird, Firefox) any object is announced as
"unknown".

More generally, in any app, conext menus are nomore spoken.

I triend to uninstall and reinstall NVDA, even deleting the NVDA
configuration directory, but it definitely does not work.

Has anyone encountered this and know how to fix it ?

--
Michel Such <mailto:michel.such@free.fr>
Michel, son chat et son ordi