Re: Help: NVDA does not recognize objects anymore

you dont need to uninstall libreoffice, because it does not cause
problem for using other programs!
and has not confliction with your other installed programs!

Yes, if this was windows 7 or 10, I have a feeling something got
deregistered, I also got a lock up on wordpad till I ran that tool in
windows 7 yesterday.

Bit of a bummer if Microsoft have broken file registration with an update
though.
Maybe its only on some machines and certain software.

That is the trouble with updates in that in xp you got to see what they
were, not you need to go and find out what they are if there are problems.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-