Re: Adware / Malware removers that are accessible with NVDA

did you try the link that i provided too?

On 3/15/18, Giles Turnbull <giles.turnbull@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Brian,

I'm using Firefox latest version 59. and no, there is no way to access any
settings when the malware was playing. It plays continuously on a loop and
you cannot close the page, cannot shut down Firefox and cannot access the
settings! The only way to close down Firefox while the malware is running is
to use Program Manager and find Firefox in the list of running applications
and choose End Task from there.

I have actually managed to remove this malware by totally uninstalling
Firefox from Add and Remove Programs in Control Pannel and then downloading
the Firefox installer again using Internet Explorer. I have also installed
Malaware free trial version and that did pick some unwanted malwares up and
remove them, so any traces have hopefully been cleaned :)
--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens