Re: Firefox seems slower?

how about cyberfox?
is it accessible now?

On 3/15/18, Governor staten <govsta@gmail.com> wrote:
It is very easy to import bookmarks from Firefox into Waterfox. Install
it, and it gives you options from which to import from.

On 3/15/2018 11:49 AM, Mary Otten wrote:
Waterfox sounds interesting. Is there an easy way to get firefox
bookmarks imported?

Mary

On 3/14/2018 9:30 PM, Jaffar Sidek wrote:
Hi. Someone did bring up the value of migrating to the Waterfox web
browser sometime ago.  Well, I took Waterfox for a spin and I am
converted.  I'm not sure if Waterfox uses the mozilla engine, but it
seems to be faster and smoother and less cluttered than Firefox.  I
tried it with both Jaws and NVDA, and NVDA came up tops.  You can't
go far wrong if you at least give Waterfox a try.  Google for it.  If
you are willing to get off your comfort zone and work with something
different, you'll reap the nenifits immediately.  Anyway, there is
not much of a difference in Waterfox's and Firefox's interface, so
the learning curve isn't steep.  Cheers!

On 14/3/2018 8:12 PM, Matt Turner wrote:
Hi folks.

Does anyone find that firefox is really slow?

I'm using nvda 2018.1.

As for firefox, I've tried all of the beta/ nightly channels, but
chrome, seems to run alot faster.

Is it just the computer, or just me.

--
By God,