How can I contribute to pronounciation corrections in eSpeak NG which is bulit in NVDA

Dejan Ristic

Hi once more,

I would like to contribute to the NVDA Project by correcting mispronounciations occurring in NVDA.

I do it in the NVDA speech dictionary.

For example: the word eschaton is mispronounced, although it is written correctly.

To fix the mispronounciation, I write it thus: escaton. When I enter it in either default or voice dictionary in the replacement fields, it sounds perfect. But, It is done only for me. I would gladly accept whatever I can do both for me and for you!

The main question is:

How can I contribute to the project so that any next release might contain pronounciation corrections?

Notes:

Firstly, I am not a programmer.

Secondly, I've made over a hundred pronounciation corrections which I would like to share with you.

Lastly, I would like to do it as far as British English is concerned.

Hopefully, your instructions as to my contributions will not be difficult for me to understand and apply.

Thankful to you,

Dejan