Just chiming in a bit late here since I've had a hectic week, but have any of those reporting issues had any resolution?  As Brian and others have said, at this point, a log would be the most useful way to investigate further.  See https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/wiki/LogFilesAndCrashDumps for information on how to get to your log.  Fee free to include it in a reply (I don't think you can add attachments to messages on list), or send it to me offlist.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 8:07 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists@...> wrote:
Its very hard without a log set to debug of the crashing session. IE when it reboots grab the old log not the current one, but before any crashes set logging level to debug as that shows most detail.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Turner" <meturner2214@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2018 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA randumly crashing?

Hi.

I mostly use e-speak.

As for the crashing, sometimes nvda will restart on its own, and other times I have to manually restart it.

On 3/11/2018 5:25 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I do not see this in Windows 7, but the other person has windows 8.1.
I'd expect all sorts of issues with 10, due to its numerous builds over its lifetime thus far.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don H" <lmddh50@...>