Re: bleeps when using explorer file list

Quentin Christensen

When moving through the list of files, I'd second Jonathan's guess at file previews.  I am not on my Windows 7 machine at the moment, but in the folder options in the view settings there should be an option to turn that off.

The other thing you can find on the tree view, is if you have things like network drives (and OneDrive in Windows 10), if the network is slow, that can cause issues loading.

Regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 1:37 AM, Cohn, Jonathan <jcohn@...> wrote:
Could this be a preview of selected files? I don't see this behavior on my systems, though I have to say I generally don't keep any folders with large amounts of files on my Windows systems.

Best Wishes,

Jonathan

--
Quentin Christensen