Re: Fw: Action required for users of Windows Live Mail 2012

Even I'll say that this is Microsoft trying to force people into a very narrow set of mail access options for e-mail services they own.  I wonder what's going to happen to those with any of the Microsoft e-mail accounts (outlook.com, live.com, msn.com, hotmail.com) that are using other e-mail clients.  WLM 2012 supports POP and IMAP and those two access methods are what every other e-mail client I know of, including the Win8 and Win10 mail apps, use.

This is a peculiar and stupid move on Microsoft's part.

   ~ Henry Rosovsky