Hi,
Many thanks for your suggestion. But I think that, at the very least, it deserved a response from those who are making modifications that provoke these situations!

Ângelo Abrantes
Às 09:28 de 16-03-2018, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io escreveu:
Yes I posted the fix for this a day or so back. Download it which you have. open the run  box type %temp% and enter. look for the update in there, and run and install it. Then according to  the devs, this should work next time. The problem is that the way the new wx code worked stopped it showing the dialogue on the original version, so until this bug was fixed you had to update manually.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ângelo Abrantes" <ampa4374@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 6:36 PM
Subject: [nvda] Imposible to install last next

windows7 pro

Here is the error:

"DEBUG - gui.MainFrame.evaluateUpdatePendingUpdateMenuItemCommand (18:31:48.013):
Error while removing pending update menu item
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "gui\__init__.pyc", line 211, in evaluateUpdatePendingUpdateMenuItemCommand
 File "wx\core.pyc", line 82, in deprecated_func
 File "wx\core.pyc", line 2327, in _Menu_RemoveItem
wxAssertionError: C++ assertion "node" failed at ..\..\src\msw\menu.cpp(890) in wxMenu::DoRemove(): bug in wxMenu::Remove logic"

Cheers

Ângelo Abrantes

---

---