From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of mk360
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2018 7:14 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Other tool for solving the Verification Image

Oh, thats true. I'm not a native english speaker, I can read in english and can understand some things when someone speaks to me, but, understand an distorted voice speaking numbers or leters in english? for me is too dificult. the voice says "8" and I think "ok, he say 8 or h..." and it is a new challenge normally... I can use these, but with too many dificult, and I think is imposible for people that doesn't understand english.

Regards,

mk.

El 16-03-2018 a las 4:37, Arno Schuh escribió:
Even if available - and it isn't on every site - it is often
impossible to recognize that is said. Lucky if you get some digits.
But often it sounds like clips from an old film, patially with half
words etc. Fortunately my ears are still pretty good, and I understand
some (American) English, but the words I should recognize to enter it
in the box are absolutely unknown. So I need several new audio
captchas until it works. That's not a really good alternative. And for
people in my country, that didn't understand English at all and/or are
handycaped be bad ears, too ...

Yours sincerely

Arno

Am Freitag, 16. März 2018 08:23 schrieb Andy <wq6r@...>:

They generally offer an audio challenge as an alternative.

Andy