Re: Double characters while using Firefox 58 with NVDA 2018.1 in Google Docs

This about describes the problem. It is easier to write in an editor like notepad or Jarte and paste it into the browser, or email.

On 3/16/2018 6:37 AM, zahra wrote:
the characters speak double for example: i want to navigate in the
word mercy letter by letter.
in the first, i press right arrow nvda says m, in the second press of
right arrow, nvda again says m instead of e!
even i want to navigate line by line, nvda repeates previous line when
i press down arrow!
see the link which i provided.
i did not see google docs, but i have this problem in any edit boxes of firefox.
so, i write my text in notepad plus plus, copy and peist in the edit
boxes of firefox.

<bglists@...> wrote:
I gave up on google docs. they keep on changing the thing. When you say
double do you mean in reality, or just spoken twice?
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-