brave browser?

Hello I saw a add for this on youtube and I have seen it on the android play store but has any one tried out the brave browser?

www.waterfoxproject.org/

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Hermann-Josef Kurzen
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2018 12:50 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] waterfox

Hi!

Where can I get Waterfox?

Greetings - Hermann

■■■

Gesendet: Freitag, 16. März 2018 um 19:51 Uhr
Von: "David Griffith" <daj.griffith@gmail.com>
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [nvda] waterfox

Yes I have been using it as my default browser ever since Firefox
started being difficult I particularly like the inbuilt reader function which strips links and ads out - control alt and r.
There are only a couple of issues.
For me in some edit boxes I get a very verbose feedback with the whole string being announced every time I type a character. This tends to be some google edit boxes but not all of them for some reason.
The other main issue is that for some reason some sites like Amazon insists on occasionally interpreting Waterfox as a mobile device. This restricts access to buying Kindle books and sometimes one click ordering. Again this is not consistent. In these circumstances I simply copy the url from Waterfox to chrome to complete the transaction if I am having difficulties in Waterfox.
David Griffith

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog