From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Greg
Rhodes
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2018 5:54 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reviewing notes

Thanks guys. I have my document set up with headers. I'm looking for a way
that I can go to specific lines under each header. For example, when I
could see and was reading a textbook, I would underline the specific lines
or paragraphs I wanted to go back and review. When it came time to study
for a test, I could just review the things I had underlined. What's an
equivalent way to do that for a blind person. I would like to be able to
use single key navigation to go quickly through the specific items I want
to go back and review. If I did some kind of track change notation on each
item I wanted to review, I could use "a" for annotation and do it. Is
there a simpler way? Thanks for any suggestions.