Re: Phasing out of 7

Hmmm you know I am with you, but exactly what do you want to exactly do?

There is no way we can legally fight with the big corperates, they do what they want, and if you anger them you get it in the nuts.

If I was skilled enough I guess I and a few could just take a lot of them down, make em pay, and take everything else with them which may make us feel good in the short term but probably wouldn't achieve anything much.

If something is not accessible, you ask your local blind org about it and they get anoyed with the bitg corps and just put  out another non binding resolution which no one cares about.

There is no way anyone government or not will try to inforce full access, there probably isn't a way to really do that anyway.

I guess if we got enough of us together, and did a petition on change.org it would work except all of those are non binding.

The only way we may get a reaction is if a bunch of users posted their keys online with complaints and made it known, it would have to be pritty large numbers thoughh, and maybe include a few cracks and ransomware attacks in there to.

Even so, we would then be sued and in turn would have to burn all their websites down and sue all of them at once in such a way it would make the news for ages and show we were serious.

However, it would have to be continuous, I mean this is not the yung fighting against the system days of my younger years, what you are proposing is a sustained war for long enough at the monsters that would force them to change assuming they don't want to talk, some of them like ms are doing their bit but not fully.

And even if we get it right, to win it may not be possible, but if we do it and win and really push, but thats a big if.

Now I am not that expert at that sort of thing but if you can put a group together maybe I join it, as long as you can win.

If we loose and we will loose its jail, the end of our lives, and the bolstering of our enemies.

I fear we are not strong enough, but you think you can have this so called revolution see, maybe if you win I look you up later.

On 17/03/2018 6:33 a.m., brian wrote:
What we should not have to get use to or except is the increasing lack of full accessability.  Just telling somone to just grow up and not offering them any help or any real sulutions is just plain rude and is very uncalled for.  No matter how independent or well adjusted you are there will come a time when you will not have someaccessability and you will feel quite helpless and both blind and sighted people will tell you just grow up and except change. How will you feel if one day yoou wake up only to find that you have no more accessability because you did not advocate for it. If we want to be first members of our society like nfb says then we do need to have full accessability it's true that we do live in a sighted world but they do need to have more accessability because not everything can always be adapted for us there is a point when work arrounds just don't work or they are not very efficient.  We should not just except what ever crums of token accessability the sighted chose to give us  we do want to live in the real world and to be as independent as we can be but it's getting harder to do this.  What will happen in 5 or 10 years from now will we be like the blind were back in the 1800's having almost independence or real accessability what goes arrounds comes arround.  I hope that when this does happen I hope that you are happy because you will get what you deserve.  maybe you like always being left behind and if you don't advocate for accessability you won't have just saying that everything is fine I AM  not having any problems that is a lie and you need to get your head out of the sand.  This is not the future I want but it is the future we will all have all because the blind community will just not advocate for accessability if they do it's only a very small of them and they don't keep the preasure on they just go away when they get told no.  I have been blind since birth and our future does not look very good when it comes to full accessability.  Both acb and nfb are totally usless in this area they are doing nothing about it.  Why do other people with other disabilties have more accessability because they advocate for it and they did not give up.  Think of the deaf community and the wheelchair comminity they have so much more accessability then the blind have.  I do admire them for this and it should be a lesson for us.  We have changes forced up us on not for the better and we are just soposted to just accept it and shut up well not me and who is with me?  either you want to be a member of the society that is sighted or you don't

Brian Sackrider

Hi, Michael,

You're darn right that no employer would put up with whining and complaining from any employee whether blind or sighted. They'd be fired right on the spot! I don't know why some people are afraid of change. As I always say, it's time to get a life. Like the old saying goes, shape up or ship out.

Rosemarie