Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2018 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Choosing a Laptop

It is expensive, but it has everything I need. Also, I've been doing
research and most really good laptops seem to be around that price
point. I'm going to be using it hard every day, so I need something that
can handle that and won't have problems.

On 3/17/2018 3:36 PM, Don H wrote:
> I think it is crazy to pay so much for a laptop.
>
> On 3/17/2018 1:39 PM, Lanie Molinar wrote:
>> I just looked at the Lenovo website since several people recommended
>> them. They have a 10% student discount on some of their laptops. I
>> think I might have just found a good one for me. Take a look at this:
>> https://www3.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/thinkpad-x/ThinkPad-X380-Yoga/p/20LH000MUS
>>
>> I like how it can be a laptop or a tablet and how it has a
>> fingerprint reader. My mom said that I could get both a laptop and a
>> Braille notetaker or display if I could keep the payments for each
>> one under $100 per month. I did some calculations and found out that
>> with this laptop, if I take 2 years to pay it off, the payments would
>> be about $84 per month. It sounds like a really nice laptop. What do
>> you all think?
>>
>> On 3/17/2018 12:44 PM, Andre wrote:
>>> How about computers for the blind.com? Phone: 214-340-6328

>>> RAM. There are so many options that I'm just not sure what to look