Re: powerpoint keeps matching keyboard and proofing language

enes sarıbaş

this is for powerpoint, not for nvda.

On 3/17/2018 8:32 AM, zahra wrote:
uncheck Automatic language switching (when supported) in voice setting of nvda.
you dont need to disable turkish language as you deed!

On 3/17/18, enes sarıbaş <enes.saribas@gmail.com> wrote:
hi,

I use the turkish keyboard layout, even when typing english. I have an
annoying problem. Whenever I type a single character in powerpoint, or
in word, the proofing language switches to turkish. I disabled and
removed turkish from the languages, and set english as defaults. I also
disabled detect language automatically in word. Is there anyhting I can
do, other than switching keyboard layouts?