Hi, Gene,

I'm using mozilla thunderbird and I have an immap account. I forgot that you can't create message rules with an immap account.

Rosemarie

On 3/6/2016 1:17 PM, Gene wrote:
The question asked how to create message rules in GMail, not Windows Live Mail.  Also, Windows Live Mail doesn't support message rules if IMAP is used.

In order to know what responses may be helpful, we need to know what e-mail program is being used and if IMAP or POP3 is the kind of account being used.

Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2016 3:00 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] creating filters in gmail

Hi Rosemarie,
I will send you a link to a tutorial a friend did for me where he goes over
in detail how to set up filters in WLM to have different list emails go into
different folders. He used JAWS to do the tutorial, but I have tested what
he did with NVDA and it works just the same. What he says to do in this
tutorial, NVDA will do the same thing as JAWS. Here you go! You will now
learn how to create filters. Here is the link to the tutorial. It is a Drop
Box link, but you do not need Drop Box; you can simply press enter on the
link below and it will download right to your computer. Here is the link.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/906tpubt9trxxbq/DemonstrationOnWindowsLiveMailForDavidMoore.mp3?dl=1