Re: object navigation keyboard lockers

Quentin Christensen

I'm not 100% I follow, do you mean like Sticky keys?  So you can press the NVDA key, then let go, then press T on its own and NVDA will read the title of the current window, instead of needing to press both keys at once?  If so, the NVDA key will automatically become "sticky" if you have Windows' sticky keys turned on.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 9:05 AM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@...> wrote:
Hello

I was wondering had a add on that would allow one to lock the nvda key kind of what mac does with voice over I forget the exact key lock and

another example is the scan on and off if memory serves that is

on narator in windows10
thanks
Hank--

check out my song on youtube